Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


LoveMyProfile.com - Profile Counters



 


Sunday 22 July 2012

Thank you for the love the one you giving me

You came and brought music to my soul
Inspired me to the very core
You touched me well
No one has been before

Now there’s a reason to wake up each day
I thank the Lord for sending you my way
Now I am whole, a lucky soul
I wanna thank you for your love
Thank you
Thank you for your love

Now looking back all the pain
No more dark clouds
No more rain
Thank you

Thank you for your love.

“I’m so lucky to have you. You are by far the best blessing God has ever given me and I’m so happy that he gave you to me to love. Even though I don’t deserve all that you are to me and all that you do for me, I want you to know that I am so very grateful for you. I’m so grateful for all the wonderful memories we have shared: all the smiles, laughter and even the tears. Loving you has made my life come alive. Some people go through life and never live it: I mean REALLY live it. But I thank God that He let me really live my life to the fullest by giving me you. You light up my world and show me things I never dreamed I’d see. Thank you for all that you do for me and all that you have given me. “

You remind me every day of how much you love me, and I’m always grateful that I’ve found the person that I want to spend the rest of my life. i love you.

No comments: