Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


LoveMyProfile.com - Profile Counters



 


Friday 20 May 2011

dont you know




I want to be honest with you, but how can I when I’m in love with you when I’m not even supposed to.


 Never frown cause' you'll never know who's falling in love with your smile.

It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone but takes a lifetime to forget someone.

 If one day you decide to give up on me, I'll understand. And if i remembered you, i'd be grateful for the fact that in my life, I got a taste of the best things life can offer, and it happened when you came to me.

 If your asking if i need you, the answer is forever. if ur asking if i'll leave You, the answer is never. if you're asking what i value, the answer is you. And if your asking if i love u too, the answer is i do.

 I don't regret the amount of love i've given u. i don't even remember how much it is. all i know is that I have loved YOU to the fullest with no limits, no doubt, and no fear.

I need u like i have never needed anyone before. I need u like you're all i'm living for. i need u and I havent got a clue. I need u And I don't know what to do. i need u, what more should I say. i need u to tell me that you'll stay

 U can't see it very clear the way i act when u are near. I'm too afraid to let u close for the fear of u to know that I never want u to let go.

 U think i don't like U, u think i don't care, but give it a chance coz i know somethings there. your may good friend and i know that its true. i never thought this would happen but i'm falling for U.

 I may not get to see u as often as i like, i may not get to hold u in my arms all through the night. but deep  inside my heart, i truly know your the one i love , and can't let go.

I look at your eyes & turn away.. I realized u can't be mine & I should go away.. Then u asked me why i'm doing this to u... Bcoz went i look at your eyes, I know i'm not meant for u...

i hope that time would come for u to realize that once in your life,i was the luvin u & i wil leave u not bcoz i love u no more but to giVe u space.. 

why do i want u back? why cant i hate u? why cant i let go uV your memorise? why do i find it hard to forget u? so many why's but the most unanswered why is why do i still luv u went u said gudbye?" 




No comments: